Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zombies in Oki!

Just heard about a new race coming to Kadena:

The Running Dead 5k
It's on a Friday at 5pm, so not sure if Chris will be able to make it or not.  But what a fun date to see if you can survive a zombie attack together!

I'm even thinking of dressing up.  Hoping Chris has an old pair of cammie pants I can turn into a running skirt.

Survivor costume inspiration

Good thing I've got my zombie apocalypse playlist ready to roll!






UPDATE:  Since I see some traffic looking for the age requirements for The Running Dead 5k, from the race's website "due to the physical nature of the obstacles, we have to limit it to 16 and up only".  Strollers are allowed at your own risk (again, this is an obstacle course with people dressed up as zombies attacking you - thinking this might be a good time to splurge on a sitter) and runners who do not complete the obstacles are not eligible for prizes/awards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment