Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrate!

Can't believe it's already been a year!

My last bump picture

Isaac Louis - 9lb 3oz

We had a great party!  He's our last baby and it feels incredible to be closing this chapter of our lives, so I might have gone a little overboard.


The birthday boy

I was frustrated by my kitchen and the weather (I could not get cookies to bake properly and I was constantly fighting for fridge space.  Plus, I had other cookie dough that wouldn't roll out because of the heat and all the frosting, even the store bought stuff, kept melting - ug!!), but I think everything came together in the end.



Decorations in the tatami room

Decorations in the living room (taken as we were cleaning up)

The cake, with emergency butter cream
(see the melting frosting on the cupcakes)


Celebrating with friends was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment