Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sam's By-the-sea

Chris has been jonsing for a good steak dinner.  So far, he hasn't found anywhere on base that he likes (we've tried Kadena Marine, Chili's, Macaroni Grill, Camp Courtney's Tengan Castle).  Normally we just fire up the barbie, but grilling on our own isn't currently an option (our barbecue's lid blew away during Typhoon Sanba).  We decided to try Sam's By-the-sea in Awase.

Aloha!
The front porch


The tiki bar decor was fun!  I ordered a drink for the souvenir cup (I got the skull, but the Jaws mug looked awesome too).  The soup was amazing and the salad dressing was delish! Although Chris wasn't too thrilled with his steak, I liked my rib eye.  I was so totally fat and happy by the end of the meal!

Sam's is a bit on the spendy side, but I definitely want to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment